Experience is a degree and more in titles like JRPG’s. In The Final Fantasy VII Remake will go up to improve our skills and statistics and therefore be stronger The agricultural experience is almost fundamental and Reconstruction of FFVII there are many places to do it
Where to get EXP and HP in Final Fantasy VII: the best farm locations in the middle and end of the game
There are several places to collect XP and HP points throughout the game. This guide will focus middle and end points of the history of FFVII Remake. Of course, you can also take a look at our guide on how to do EXP and HP to upload characters early in the game.
The best place to farm EXP and HP in the game
He Chapter 9 This is the perfect time to earn some extra experience points by visiting Don Corneo and his Colosseum. After completing the main mission of the story, you can return to this place to complete some minor missions and fight various enemies that will gain you more experience and HP. Of course, before that, do not forget to delete the missions in Chapter 8, which will also help your progress.
Here are some of the key accessories and peripherals to enhance your PlayStation 4 experience.
The best place to farm EXP and HP towards the end of the game
In the Chapter 15 before going to Shinra headquarters, you can return to Heading 6 and the Corneo Colosseum again. There you will be able to face a multitude of enemies that will challenge you. You will climb very fast.
Also, at the end of the game or after you finish it, in chapter 16 there is one sequence full of dogs and guards. These will help you gain immense experience and HP. The idea is to repeat it over and over again, so you will receive more in a short time. Give a candle and polish a candle.
So take advantage of this method to gain experience in Final Fantasy VIi Remake. If you need more help with Final Fantasy VII Remake, remember that we have already told you:
25 tricks, tips and secrets that Final Fantasy VII Remake does not tell you and it will be good for you to know
The top ten topics and where to find them
- All the topics you can miss in each chapter
- How to get all the dresses
- How to quickly upgrade the theme to Final Fantasy VII Remake
- How to get ALL Calls in FF7 Remake
- How to get all Limits of all characters
- How to beat the Air Destroyer (tactics and materials)
How to view all late night conversations in chapter 14
- How to get congratulations from Jesse on a motorcycle trip (speed limit)
- Combat Reports in Final Fantasy VII: requirements, rewards and how to get it all done
- How to complete the Combat Vulnerability Analysis report, part 1
- How to complete the Combat Vulnerability Analysis report part 3
- Trick to get infinite money and unlimited super filters and moguri medals in FFVII Remake
- All Final Fantasy VII Remake Side Missions and how to unlock them
- Best Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapons for Cloud, Tifa, Barret and Aeris and where to find them
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: How to deal 300% damage to a vulnerable enemy (Fight Relentlessly Trophy)
- All enemy skills and how to learn them in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- How to win the Chin-Up minigame in the Final Fantasy VII Remake (Gym Queen Trophy)
- How to get Chocobo and Moguri invocation in Final Fantasy VII Remake