Teamfight Tactics (TFT), the "auto fight" of the League of Legends (LoL), is a game in which players need to know the strategies and the best places to succeed in racing. In addition to the lessons and elements of each character, it is important to choose a part of the board to place the champions. A good distribution of pieces in the arena can protect the units behind the line and help fight opponents. Check out a TFT installation guide below.
TFT on mobile: how to play LoL and TeamFight Tactics on Android and iPhone
Understand the essentials about placement to move pieces around the cardboard correctly – Photo: Announcements / Riot Games
In order to have a good position, it is important to keep in mind the areas where your unit will be protected. When champions are safe, they can take their skills more easily and with less risk and do as much damage as possible. See below for simple tips to get your heroes in good shape.
- The damage it causes or trades creates champions for champions. Therefore, the idea is to position the units in such a way as to deal damage and attack them safely, to summon their finalists as quickly as possible.
- Try to put your champion in a position where he can put his ability at least once per turn.
- It is important to analyze your opponents, especially at the end of the game, to relocate your units and get good results in battle. Ideally, you can customize the pieces to suit your needs.
- Position the tank or utility units in a way that protects your transportation.
Improving objects champions is one of the core mechanics of TFT – Photo: Disclosure / Riot Games
Tanks are heroes that do more damage than other pieces. Therefore, it is ideal to place these units in front of your team. In this position, the tank champion will concentrate and save time for teammates to damage opponents. As the race progresses, it is common to change attitudes. It may be worth trying out other positions on the board as it does not jeopardize your team's performance. See below examples of strategic tanks.
- Leona and Braum work side by side, as the Guardian bonus will apply to both and more than one ally on the board.
- If you focus on the Yordles, put them in the forefront to avoid passive attacks in the classroom.
- The Noble team bonus allows your tracks to recover a health percentage with each basic attack. Therefore, placing units of this class on the front lines may be a good idea. Your sniper or magician will be protected behind, while the Noble will absorb damage.
League of Legends for mobile is it true? Comment on TechTudo forum
RPG and Melee DPS
Observe the enemy team before placing your pieces in the field – Photo: Play / Marcelo Villela
Melee DPS, or melee DPS, usually depends on the enemy team being deployed. It is common to place these units next to or behind the tanks. However, these positions depend on how the opposing team is consolidated. In Yasuo's case, it is necessary to keep him at least one home away from his other units in order to activate his Exile effect.
The Remote DPS or DPS Ranged should be one or two houses away from the tank to be protected. There are other examples, such as the use of firearms, which can be placed closer to the enemies due to the influence of the class. The graves are positioned in the same way as a Melee DPS, due to their area of influence and shorter range than other firefighters.
Sorcerers manage to cause great damage to their abilities and need to be protected – Photo by Reproduction / Marcelo Villela
Like snipers, Mages are usually placed in the corners of the board. Putting them this way can ensure they use their efficiencies at least twice in battle. These units are capable of dealing great damage with skills and are therefore able to quickly eliminate opponents.
The killers are able to reach the enemy with ease – Photo by Reproduction / Marcelo Villela
The killers are able to jump to the farthest opponent. By doing so, they are able to avoid the enemy's front line and eliminate transport with ease. It is important to place the order in the back rows so that they will jump to the strongest enemy. If you have pieces to fill two rows, place your first row one square behind your assassins. In this way, the enemy team will have to focus on the tanks, and the killers will eliminate the back row.
- If you want to bring the elementary group together, put Brand and Anivia in the back row. Kennen and Lissandra are useful midfielders because of the areas that work.
- When you play against Blitzcrank, your position moves so they won't be pulled. Blitz will pull the enemy farther from him towards you. Having said that, analyze the enemy team and put more durable pieces in place of the bear;
- In a scenario against multiple assassins, move your pieces to the right corner, where there is less chance of scattering due to the blocked hexagon in the lower right corner. In addition, your composition will have another unit located in the lower left corner.
- When you equip Takeover to a champion, place it so that it dies first and activate the artifact result.
- If the enemy team has a lot of team control units, do not put your pieces in front of them, as this will prevent the unwanted killing of allied heroes.
- Kindred is useful in the middle of the team, as its ability will reach more allies.
Via GamerDiscovery and Mobalytics
Want to buy consoles, toys and other discounted products? Discover Compare TechTudo