Learning Teselia stone in Pokemon Go, how it is achieved and what pokemon needs to evolve, what developments we will get and what other materials we need
The teselia stone is a new evolutionary stone that is embedded in the game, explaining how to get it and what pokemon need it to be able to evolve.
Teselia Stone in Pokemon Go – What is it and what is it for?
It is an evolution object that serves the evolution of some pokemon of generation 5. Specifically, with stone teselia or Unova we can evolve into:
- Passange: Use 50 Pasange candies and also a Teselia stone to get Simisage
- Pansy: Use 50 Pansear candies and also a Teselia stone to get Simisear
- Panpour: Use 50 Panpour candies and a Teselia stone to get Simipour
- Munna: Use 50 Munna candies and also a Teselia stone to get Mussarna
- Minccino: Use 50 Minccino Candies and also a Teselia stone to get Cinccino
- Electric: Use 100 Tunamo candies and also a Teselia stone to get Eelektross
- Lampent: Use 100 Litwick candies and also a Teselia stone to get Chandelier
If you're interested in looking at all the game's evolutionary stones, take a look here.
Teselia Stone in Pokemon Go – How Do You Get It?
The only way to get teselia or Unova stone is through the rewards of Pokemon Go's research achievements.
Research achievements are achieved by completing the research challenges that are acquired in the Poképarades.
Finally we have a video of Paranoias Gamer in which you can see in gameplay how to get and what is Teselia stone or Unova stone for
So nothing more, to get many teselia or unova stones to complete the missions you are missing.